You are all invited to participate as exhibitors in the upcoming Philippine Semiconductor and Electronics Convention and Exhibition (PSECE 2012), scheduled on June 06 to 08 at the SMX Convention Centre in Pasay City, Philippines. PSECE is an international industry annual event organized by the Semiconductor and Electronics Industries in the Philippines, Inc. (SEIPI). It is considered as the top convention and exhibition of the leading companies in the Philippine semiconductor and electronics industry. The exhibition generously offers a wide array of goods from chips to finished products, from suppliers and service providers to fabrication, tooling, equipment, and lastly, manufacturers to retailers and distributors. The event aims to generate approximately 10,000 quality visitors ranging from engineers, buyers, sales & marketing, to managers (Finance, Operations, IT, Admin, etc.) and company heads.
This year’s exhibition and convention highlights will include:
- An exhibition targeting more than 150 exhibiting companies showcasing their capability in the field of: semiconductor & electronics mfg services, automotive electronics, solar/photovoltaic, communications & radar, control & instrumentation, medical/industrial electronics, office equipment, telecommunications, and consumer electronics.
- A series of unique exhibitor presentations & learning sessions on their respective latest technologies and industry solutions.
- A Philippine Green ICT Pavilion that will feature companies showcasing capabilities on: energy savings, reduction of CO2 emission in data centers, power electronics & inverters, building energy mgt. system, alternative energy, electric cars, treatment of hazardous wastes, etc.
- Ten (10) semicon and electronics industry conventions on: Manufacturing Technology, Green ICT, Finance, Human Resources, Finance, I.T., Safety Plant Engineering & Environment, Supply Chain, Security, Failure Analysis and Reliability.
Interested companies may get in touch with the following for further information:
1. Ms. Katrina Llorin-Magcalayo (firstname.lastname@example.org)
2. Ms. Grace Lumyeb (email@example.com)
3. Ms. Analin Lozano (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The PSECE 2012 EXHIBITOR BRIEFING & TRAINING will be held on May 14 (Monday), 1:30PM onwards at Function Room 1 of the SMX Convention Center.
The Exhibitor Briefing is an excellent opportunity for exhibitors (large & small) to hear from experts about how they can optimize their PSECE 2012 investment and gain the best results from the tradeshow. You’ll also get the chance to consult with the booth contractor, show organizer, logistics providers, review the services that you will require as an exhibitor, and most importantly, get all your questions answered.
To register, kindly send the names of your company representatives via emails mentioned above on or before May 11 (Friday). Note that only a maximum of two (2) representatives per company will be free-of-charge. Succeeding attendees will have to shoulder a fee of Php500.00 per person.
OTHER INFO AND SOME REMINDERS:
Marketing Opportunities & Collaterals
- Exhibitor Presentation (present your products/services at the exhibition area (first-come-first-serve)
Things to Submit by May 8 (Tuesday)
- Exhibitor Company Logo (hi-res)
- Exhibitor Company Profile (for PSECE 2012 Directory) – fill out attached booth reservation form
- Exhibitor Ingress Forms
PSECE 2012 Booth Reservation Form
PSECE 2012 Exhibitor Presentation
PSECE 2012 Exhibitor Forms